Join us every Sunday for this Argentinian tradition. A typical asado is an assortment of beef, pork, ribs, pork ribs, chitterlings, sweetbread, sausages, blood sausages, and chicken served together on a large plater. Here are the facts:
• Available every Sunday 5 pm – 9 pm
• $80 dinner for two (RA Member price)
• Two Course (focus being the assortment of meats)
– First course: Seasonal “salad” and empanadas
– Second course: Asado (proteins are always rotating) and seasonal side dishes
• Libations are added a la carte – look for our baller wine specials.
• Please no substitutions
Please indicate “Asado Dinner” in the message field of the booking request.