YOUR ROCS SCORE IS
A ROCS score is a restaurant customer’s score as a customer that is accumulated by data from Restaurants. Like a credit score but as a restaurant customer. A ROCS score is designed to show a restaurant If a customer has a good restaurant dining “reputation” when they make a reservation.
Points (called ROCS) are earned by people doing things like:
- Simply making your dinner reservations on time (seriously, it’s a thing with restaurants when people blow off their reservations)
- Buying discounted dinner packages
- Using Dynamic Dining and taking advantage of restaurants off-peak menu’s to get up to 25% off the check.
- Checking in to promotional events like restaurant openings, celebrity appearances, and VIP parties.
- Restaurants endorsing the customer
The more often a member takes advantage of the deals being dished up daily on the Restaurant Authority Marketplace the more points they earn!
Start earning ROCS points – head to the marketplace and get great deals, amazing dinners and more!